CodeBlocks Arduino IDE 20140626
CodeBlocks Arduino IDE is a customized app for Arduino development. The app
provides you with numerous features including code foldering, code completion, code navigation and compiling as well as uploading for
The app also has a dedicated project wizard that makes it simple to create a ready-to-go Arduino project. The distribution integrates
the latest Arduino core files, standard Arduino libraries, AVR toolchain, Arduino Builder and a serial terminal
Key Features Include:
- Dedicated project wizard for Arduino development.
- Integrated Arduino core files and libraries.
- Integrated pre-configured AVR compiler toolchain.
- Popular Arduino boards supported as build targets.
- Uploading HEX to Arduino boards (Leonardo supported) by running the build target.
- Compiled core files cached for faster compiling speed (comparing to original Arduino IDE).
- Arduino API-level simulator*.
The developer has also included an API-level Arduino simulator, which is currently under development*. Overall, this app has been
well designed with a crisp user interface and numerous features. It will be useful for both novice and professional developers.